A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Veith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Veith is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Veith, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Interventional Radiography
- Limb Salvage
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Veith graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Veith has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Veith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Veith practice?
Dr. Frank Veith practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.