Dr. Frank Vezza MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 5 reviews

March 13th, 2014
Do not see this Dr
Please save yourself and DO NOT see this Doctor. I have no idea how he has a practice. I have a blood clot that was found via an ultrasound and he told me it was no big deal, and that i was overreacting when he completely blew me off after the diagnosis. He also told me I didnt need physical therapy after my knee replacement and that "i should have remembered what i learned in in-patient rehab". He rolled his eyes at me the entire time and when i asked why it took him hours to get back to me after the diagnosis, he said "nothing happened, right?". He is a total jerk and im not surprised that there were NO other patients in his office waiting room on a Tuesday afternoon. Im surprised he fit into the room - his ego is larger than life. Thumbs down - BIG TIME.

October 28th, 2012
Doctor either suffers from ADHD or memory loss
He is an interesting hybrid; when you are in the office with him, you have his undivided attention but once you leave try getting him on the phone if there is an emergency! Had to wait two weeks for him to call and decided to go to emergency instead. Overall a good doctor but has to work on organization and call backs. Perhaps need to change staff at office.

January 24th, 2012
Layla Ramirez
He is the most neglectful doctor. He doesn't care for his patients. Do not let your family members be treated by this insensitive money hungry SOB

January 6th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR
EXCELLENT DR. He is caring and an excellent Dr. We go to florida every winter and pray to god we don't have a health problem. We only want him to care for my husband and I.

June 10th, 2008
He Kills his Patients!!!
Do Not go to this Dr. If you ever want to see yo9ur loved ones again. He neglects thier needs and is rude and disrespectful to family members.