A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Vicari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Vicari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Vicari, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicari graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vicari has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vicari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Vicari practice?
Dr. Frank Vicari practices Plastic Surgery near Westchester, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Westchester Surgeons.