A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Vozos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Vozos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vozos graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Vozos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Vozos MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Vozos practice?
- Dr. Frank Vozos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Vozos practices Surgery near Long Branch, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Long Branch Surgeons.