A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Schroeder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Schroeder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
- Cornerstone Regional Hospital
- Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank William Schroeder DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Frank Schroeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Schroeder practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.