A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Schroeder is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Schroeder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Spine Hospital-South TX
- Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank William Schroeder DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Frank Schroeder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Schroeder practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.