Dr. Frank Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Ward?

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Frank Ward?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Ward has been a part of our family since the 90's. He diagnosed dad with mylodysplasia and treated him successfully for over a decade. Each month for all those years, dad was given a shot at the Cancer Center that extended his life. My sister was diagnosed with carcinoid cancer in 2006 and even though she lives close to Houston it was Dr. Ward she chose as her primary cancer doctor. He partners with another wonderful doctor at MDA and she too receives a shot and is living a healthy life now. And finally, my husband is now a patient of Dr. Ward's as he begins tests to resolve an unexplained problem. To say we appreciate Dr. Frank Ward would be an understatement. His dedication is amazing and our family is so grateful for him.

November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Ward is an exceptional doctor. Although, my mother did not survive the disease, Dr. Ward did everything within his power to fight the disease, comfort my mother and was honest and truthful at all times. He even comforts the family. I appreciate Dr. Ward and I would recommend him to any cancer patient. He has so much compassion for his patients.

July 7th, 2010

Dr. Ward is a wonderful doctor!

Dr. Ward is a wonderful caring doctor. I am so pleased to have him treating me. He, and his staff, as well as all the staff at the Cancer Center, work hard to make your treatments, and doctor visits as comfortable as possible. I would recommend Dr. Ward to anyone. He is exceptional in his care, and treatment of his patients.I would not want another doctor treating me.

November 23rd, 2015