inactive

Frank R Warder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

August 2nd, 2013
Stay away from him
He only wants your money. Very rude!!! He was very forceful with the scope and did not use Lidocaine to numb my nose and when I asked, he told me to deal with it. He told me that I needed Sinus surgery to remove large polyps. When I asked for my CT scan (That I paid for) so I could get a second opinion, I was told NO. The second opinion doctor said I have very small polyps caused by allergies and if I correct the allergies and take a dose of steriods I wouldn't need surgery.

May 8th, 2013
Save your time and money
I would not tell a friend about this office. A waste of time and money. Didn't seem like the Dr. cared about my problems or pockets. Visit after visit and no solution.

August 16th, 2009
UPPP Sleep Apena relief
Since Dr. Warder's skillful and excellent surgery last week, I have not needed nor used my C-pap machine, and have been enjoying restful sleep. If one needs a UPPP procedure, Dr. Frank Warder is the man for the job.