Learn more about Dr. Frank Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Watkins, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Geriatrician, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Watkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Watkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Watkins practice?
Dr. Frank Watkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Hospitalist, and Geriatric Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Mount Vernon, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons, Brooklyn Hospitalists, and Brooklyn Geriatric Doctors.