A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Watkins, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Geriatrician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Watkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank B Watkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Frank Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Watkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Surgeons.