A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Watkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Watkins, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Geriatrician, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watkins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Watkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watkins graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Watkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank B Watkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Watkins practice?
- Dr. Frank Watkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Watkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Surgeons.