A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Webster is Good. Dr. Webster has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Webster, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Webster graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Webster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Webster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Webster practice?
Dr. Frank Webster practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mckinney, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Webster, Dr. Francis Webster, Dr. Francisco Webster, Dr. Frankie Webster