inactive

Frank T Wegman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

February 8th, 2012
If something were really wrong this is the doctor I would want.

December 5th, 2010
Scared or Heartless?
My father was in this hospital. Not sure if this Dr is afraid to tell the family bad news of what he knows, or just doesn't care. We have to get all our information from the nurses. Although the nurses are great, they are not Dr's, they can't answer the questions we have. This Dr would rather leave the hospital and go spend time with his family. Or is it inexperience, why do we need to find out other information from the on call Dr. After one review he tells us more information in 10 mins then 1 week with Dr Wegman. I would have rather sent my father to a training hospital. Ask for a different Dr, save yourself the aggravation.

December 3rd, 2010
My friend was a patient in Unicoi County Hospital and his wife could NEVER get a visit with his doctor who happened to be Dr. Wegman. He never informed her that her husband had staf infection and his medication had been changed. What is his problem that he is not professional enough to speak to the patient family. I would never recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor. All of the information that was given came from either the nurse or social worker. Can Dr. Wegman not speak or does he think being a doctor he has no time to spend with the everyday person.