Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by M. E. Garcia on Dec 4th, 2013

Dr. Wellborne has an excellent manner of dealing with his patients. His office staff is very helpful and makes every attempt to return calls with information that address the patients' needs. He spends enough time with patients to discuss test results, diagnosis, answer questions, and address concerns. Additionally, he is involved in the latest arthritis research.

Could Not Get Past Front Desk Rudeness show details Could Not Get Past Front Desk Rudeness
Feb 28th, 2012

I called 2/27/12 to see if Dr. Wellborne could help me. I first asked if he treated Osteoarthritis and the curt, condescending reply was: "He's a Rheumatologist," which I knew, but sometimes Rheumatologist work primarily with RA patients. The next question was, did Dr. Wellborne accept Medicare, and the response was "No." No suggestion as to how I could pay and file, or I could pay and they would file...just, "No!" So, I said thank you and they hung up. There is no cause to be either condescending or rude to someone who was simply trying to find a doctor to help.

by TWV75 on Jan 13th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I've had SLE (for which one sees a rheumatologist) for 20yrs now, since adolescence and have been seen by at least seven Rheumatologist since I began with army physicians and then had new doctors in college and beyond. Dr. Wellborne is one of the best I

Read Full Review at citysearch.com