A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank White, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J White MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. White practice?
- Dr. Frank White has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Media Obstetricians & Gynecologists.