A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Winters has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Douglas Winters DO and FACOFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Winters practice?
- Dr. Frank Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Winters practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Livonia Primary Care Doctors and Livonia Geriatric Doctors.