A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Witherspoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Witherspoon, Dermatologist, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Witherspoon, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Witherspoon graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Witherspoon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank G Witherspoon MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Frank G. Witherspoon practice?
- Dr. Frank Witherspoon has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Witherspoon practices Dermatology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Dermatologists.