A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Yanez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Yanez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yanez
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yanez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Yanez graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yanez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank John Yanez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Yanez practice?
- Dr. Frank Yanez has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Yanez practices Family Medicine near kissimmee, FL.
See kissimmee Primary Care Doctors.