Dr. Frank Yoder MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Dublin, OH

• Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2012
My daughter, a teenager at the time, was referred to Dr. Yoder over thirty years ago. At that time he was in the Mt. Carmel East complex. When he moved to Westerville we chose to follow him because of his excellent care. It would have been easier to stay at Mt. Carmel but we didn't consider that an option. She was under his care for many years, and then continued to see him as needed over many years. Then in the late 1990s I had an emergency with poison ivy. I was seen at Grant Emergency Room, given an injection and told to see a dermatologist in a couple of days. I started calling doctors in the downtown Columbus area because that was the most convenient for me. I got offers of an appointment weeks out. Explaining that the Emergency Room felt I should be seen right away didn't matter to any of them. I then called my endochronologist asking for a referral. His referrals weren't any more cooperative. I then called Dr. Yoder's office and explained my delemia. They asked if I was a patient. I replied that I was not, but I had brought my daughter there for many years. I gave them her name and they talked with Dr. Yoder. They came back with the answer that he was just ready to leave the office but if I could come right away he would wait on me. That was Friday afternoon, Memorial Day weekend. I have been a patient ever since. When he moved to Dublin it was mighty inconvenient, but I just didn't consider seeing another doctor. They don't make many doctors like him anymore!!!

July 27th, 2009
Dr. Yoder was a very professional and thorough physician. I liked his bedside manor and his caring gentle ways. I felt very reassured by his demeanor.

June 20th, 2016