Dr. Frank Yusuf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Yusuf?

July 15th, 2016

Dr Yusuf staff

Never meet such rude and injurent staff in my life!!! Front desk even even used foul language in front of my 6 year old son

May 18th, 2016

The staff here is awful. We had to call at least 5 times to schedule our surgery. They kept telling us they would call back at a certain time. Not ONCE did anyone there ever call us back. We have no problems with the Dr. But the staff is horrible. They also can't be bothered to give accurate information. Which had caused a lot of wasted time.

February 27th, 2016

Minimal scaring, compared to same procedure done before. Great surgeon, just lacks bedside manner.

September 25th, 2015

great doctor and staff

Doc yusuf and his staff are great , I read a few reviews about him or the girls in the office...we had a much different experience , the staff was very helpful and dr yusuf did a great job ....my wife is recovering from gall stone surgery and is very happy we had dr yusuf as her surgeon

December 11th, 2014

this man is a gifted surgeon, his work in the operating room is what matters not all this other stuff

December 14th, 2013

Horrible Doctor

I went to see this doctor because I have a heart condition that makes breathing painful. He was extremely inpatient and i over heard him telling one of his employees that he wanted to see all of his patients (about 5 different ones ] in the next 30-45 minutes because he wanted to go home at 5pm. I tried to better understand my health conditions and my options for treatment and he told me to reschedule another appointment because he had plans. He is very insensitive and thinks that surgery is ALWAYS the solution. He laughed at me when i asked for other options and said "why are you fighting the surgery so much? you don't even have a deductible".. horrible doctor.

July 29th, 2012

I have not taken my little girl for her appointment yet, because it keeps getting canceled!!! Spoke to Chris... so very rude. Want to find another Dr. just because of her!!!

May 22nd, 2012

Caryn

The Doc wan't bad - he spent about 10 minutes with us but 6 of that was on the telephone with another doctor with whom he was doing a consultation for two other patients (one had thyroid surgery the other was about to have an amputation - too much for me, as a visitor to know) BUT his staff - especially Chris is the rudest, most hateful person in healthcare. She is better suited for the DMV! Horrible, mean and not a speck of compassion!

March 23rd, 2012

Worst office staff and Doctor in town..

April 13th, 2011

No help for pain, wrong diagnosis

I was referred to Dr. Yusuf by my HMO for severe pain that I thought was due to hemorrhoids. Dr. Yusuf examined me, then referred me to a GI doctor for a colonoscopy "to see what else was going on." Dr. Yusuf didn't tell me what he thought was going on. He told me to use a sitz bath for the pain and sent me home with an information pamphlet about hemorrhoids. When I went to see the GI doctor to schedule a colonoscopy, the GI doctor told me he could not do a colonoscopy because I had an anal fissure and he could not do a colonoscopy until the fissure healed, in 5-6 weeks. DUH! The surgeon should have known this. And the surgeon should have realized anal fissures cause severe pain that needs treatment beyond sitz baths!

April 1st, 2011

worst doctor I have ever dealt with

August 22nd, 2017