A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Zsoldos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Zsoldos is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Zsoldos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zsoldos graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Zsoldos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Medical Center
- Northwestern Med Ctr, Saint Albans, Vt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Zsoldos MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Zsoldos practice?
- Dr. Frank Zsoldos has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Zsoldos practices Internal Medicine near Saint Albans, VT.
See Saint Albans Internists.