A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frankie Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frankie Holmes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frankie Holmes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmes graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holmes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frankie Ann Holmes MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Frankie A. Holmes practice?
- Dr. Frankie Holmes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frankie Holmes practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.