Dr. Frankie Holmes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 24th, 2016
Mrs.
I would definitely see her only and highly recommend to my friends. Great listener, extremely professional and very reliable.

November 20th, 2013
Bad bedside manner. Uses analogies too much and not enough compassionate consoling. Good with medicine, bad with making patients feel warm and welcome, even when they are scared and confused.

August 8th, 2011
Excellent care
Dr. Holmes is extremely caring and I feel excellent for her cancer patients. Although there is normally a wait, when she is with the patient there is no rush and answers all questions you might have. I would see no other doctor for breast cancer.

November 9th, 2010
not recommended
Wait times are extemely long. Dr. Holmes does not make a definite treatment plan and stick with it. Care is compromised.

May 24th, 2010
Passonite about treating and having her patients successfully survive breast cancer. Goes beyond expectations on patient information management and assistance with other specialists. A doctor who calls you at 9:30 on Friday night to give you good news is exceptional!!!

May 27th, 2008
Awesome doctor!!!
What a GREAT Doctor this lady is!!! I was diagnosed with Breast cancer in 2005 - she and her staff took great care of me. You want this lady on your cancer team. Her and her whole staff are just the most caring and educated people around. I couldn't even begin to express my feelings for any of them - The whole office goes the extra mile to make sure that you are okay. If you are reading this either because you are newly disgnosed or someone you know and love has been, this is where you need to go for treatment. I did 4 rounds of A/C - and I was never sick I did 12 treatments of taxol and herceptin and 17 more of herceptin alone. And I can honestly say - that I was never sick - I went to work every day - I never had any problems - What an amazing doctor!!!