A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frankju Arevalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arevalo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arevalo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frankju Arevalo, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arevalo graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Arevalo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frankju Altarejos Arevalo MD is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frankju A. Arevalo practice?
- Dr. Frankju Arevalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Frankju Arevalo practices Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.