A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Boon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Boon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boon graduated from National University Of Singapore.
Dr. Boon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Fook-Lin Boon MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Franklin F. Boon practice?
- Dr. Franklin Boon has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Boon practices Psychiatry near Chesterfield, VA.
See Chesterfield Psychiatrists.