A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Bressler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Bressler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Bressler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bressler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bressler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Duane Bressler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin D. Bressler practice?
- Dr. Franklin Bressler has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Bressler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.