A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Busse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Busse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Busse, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Busse graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Busse has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. David's Hospital
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklin K. Busse practice?
Dr. Franklin Busse practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.