A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Busse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Busse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Busse, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Tear Duct Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Busse graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Busse has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Keith Busse MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin K. Busse practice?
- Dr. Franklin Busse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Busse practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.