A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Lowe, MD, MPH is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- BPH- Surgical
- Medical Therapy in BPH
- Oncology / Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lowe has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Charles Lowe MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Franklin Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Lowe practices Urology, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists, New York Family Physicians, and New York Internists.