A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Cabebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabebe graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cabebe has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Cabebe MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Cabebe practice?
- Dr. Franklin Cabebe has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Cabebe practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Glendora, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Nephrologists.