A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabebe graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cabebe has 20 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Med. Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital - Johnsto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabebe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Cabebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklin G. Cabebe practice?
Dr. Franklin Cabebe practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Azusa, CA and Covina, CA.
See Glendora Internists and Glendora Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Franklyn Cabebe