A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Caldera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Caldera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caldera
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Caldera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Caldera, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldera graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Caldera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Evaristo Caldera DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Franklin E. Caldera practice?
- Dr. Franklin Caldera has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Caldera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.