A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Caldera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Caldera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Caldera, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Pain
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Caldera graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Caldera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Graduate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Evaristo Caldera DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Franklin E. Caldera practice?
- Dr. Franklin Caldera has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Caldera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Physiatrists.