A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Castillo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Universidad Del Salvador, Buenos Aires.
Dr. Castillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- St Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Humberto Castillo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin H. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Franklin Castillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Castillo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Wayne Obstetricians & Gynecologists.