A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Chambers is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Chambers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delta Memorial Hospital Association
- Chicot Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin David Chambers MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Franklin D. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Franklin Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Chambers practices General Practice near Dumas, AR.
See Dumas Primary Care Doctors.