A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Chambers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Chambers is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chambers
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Chambers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chambers graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Chambers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Delta Memorial Hospital Association
- Chicot Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin David Chambers MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Franklin D. Chambers practice?
- Dr. Franklin Chambers has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Chambers practices General Practice near Dumas, AR.
See Dumas General Practitioners.