A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Charney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Charney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Charney, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Charney graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Charney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- North Texas Hospital
- Day Surgery Denton Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Jeffrey Charney MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklin J. Charney practice?
- Dr. Franklin Charney has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Charney practices Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.