A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coulter
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coulter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Coulter, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
- Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg Calhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Carn Coulter FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Coulter practice?
- Dr. Franklin Coulter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Coulter practices Family Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Orangeburg Primary Care Doctors.