A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Coulter, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
- Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg Calhoun Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coulter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans