A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Coulter, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
- Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg Calhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Carn Coulter FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Coulter practice?
- Dr. Franklin Coulter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Coulter practices Family Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Orangeburg Primary Care Doctors.