A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coulter
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Coulter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Coulter, FAAFP, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Regional Medical Center
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
- Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg Calhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Carn Coulter FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Coulter practice?
- Dr. Franklin Coulter has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Coulter practices Family Medicine near Orangeburg, SC.
See Orangeburg Family Physicians.