Dr. Franklin Dao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Franklin Dao?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Franklin Dao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2015

Dr.Dao became my OBGYN by accident when I gave birth to our second child. My doctor at the time was skiing in Tahoe, CA. I have never looked back since. He delivered our third child too and was very meticulous when sewing me back to normal. His bedside manners are amazing and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

May 29th, 2015

Best Gynecologist

He never makes you feel uncomfortable He is the best do tor I have

October 5th, 2013

The best GYN I ever had

Dr. Dao is kind but straight-forward. He knows everything about his field and takes the time to explain all your options. His exams (the pap, etc) are so uncomplicated and timely, that you are finished before you have time to get anxious. But his overall care is thorough and he will return your calls when you have questions. He is the best!

September 19th, 2012

Nurse sucks!

I have had issues with his Filipino nurse in the past and I can't believe she's still employed by him! She is one the most incompetent nurses I have ever experienced. She never knows the answers to anything and never calls back for follow up. Dr. Dao is a good doctor, but his overall rating from is a 3 solely because of his imbecile of a nurse.

September 4th, 2011

Great Ob/Gyn

Dr Dao is the nicest, most caring, and truly compassionate doctor!!! He ALWAYS has time to answer all my questions and concerns. The only thing I wish I could change is....that he was an Internist, so I could see him for anything.

February 8th, 2011

Gentlest GYN I've ever been to. So nice and wonderful bedside manner!

I've gone to a different gyno every year since I was 18, because of insurance changes. After going to Dr. Dao, I wish it was possible for him to be my main physician for everything! He was sincerely the nicest, gentlest, most professional doctor I've ever been to...and my mom is a women's health professional, so I know good doctors.I normally hate going to male gynos because I don't think they can understand how much a speculum hurts, but Dr. Dao was so gentle and quick, I barely noticed it. He even spent an extra 20 min with me because I had questions about birth control options and what would be best for me with my medical history.I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dao. I recommend him 150%!

July 19th, 2017