Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franklin DePeters
Dr. Franklin DePeters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. DePeters is affiliated with Merrimack Valley Hospital, Caritas St. Anne's Hospital and U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Franklin DePeters has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Franklin DePeters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Jeffrey Rudnick
Worcester, MA 0 mi47
Dr. Cory Daignault
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Worcester, MA 0 mi9
Dr. Bruce Bertrand
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Worcester, MA 0 mi30