A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin DePeters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin DePeters, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DePeters graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. DePeters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Anthony DePeters MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin A. DePeters practice?
- Dr. Franklin DePeters has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin DePeters practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.