A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin DePeters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DePeters
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DePeters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin DePeters, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. DePeters graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. DePeters has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Anthony DePeters MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin A. DePeters practice?
- Dr. Franklin DePeters has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin DePeters practices Diagnostic Radiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Radiologists.