A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Dzida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Dzida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Dzida, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzida graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dzida has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzida accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklin J. Dzida practice?
Dr. Franklin Dzida practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and Downey, CA.
See Odessa Orthopedic Surgeons.