Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Upset son! show details Upset son!
Apr 24th, 2015

My mother fell and broke her femur bone that attaches to her pelvic bone. I am a former combat medic war veteran, and former civilian paramedic. Dr Frankleinstein was the pa on call when she got her ER SURGERY. Why MMH contracts with this type of surgeon??? My mothers Blood pressure dropped while in hospital( recovery). Dr Frankleinstein did not care about her heart, head trauma, or other possible medical problems. I had to request a cardio specialist, and a ct scan at our cost, because he thought it was not necessary. Cardio Dr gave her 3 units of blood, and BP became normal. CT scan revealed a mass. MRI was ordered by a neurologist. She has a tumor. Unless you have a cracked, or broken toe nail, I would not recommend this PA. We still have not seen or spoke to this, so called DR. Spoke to his nurse practitioner, that does a pretty good sales job!

Jan 27th, 2015

I really like how personable he was with us. He talked to us like we were having a conversation and was explaining things in terms we could understand. He went over the pros and cons of doing surgery and not doing surgery. He was very easy to talk to and made my son feel comfortable in a scary situation! Now, I didn't care much for the office, some staff were not friendly but others were great so it kinda evened out. The office has a lot of people in it because of all the doctors so I didn't like that.

MINIMAL and OUT OF DATE care show details MINIMAL and OUT OF DATE care
Feb 9th, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Dzida to anyone. He provided me with minimal and out of date care that would have left me deformed and in pain for the rest of my life. He has poor patient interaction. He is constantly changing his mind about future procedures and surgeries and then forgets what he said the during the next appointment. Thank goodness I got a second opinion.

Horrible! show details Horrible!
May 8th, 2012

Amanda: She wasn't comfortable. With an arrogant dr who refused to take care of her. Do not take ur children to Dr Dzida!!! 23 minutes ago LikeUnlike. Skye: ^^it was not a fun trip..20 minutes ago LikeUnlike.Shell: I know dr's today are horrible! They don't care we're all just a number, and to treat a child like that! ewww that makes me mad!4 minutes ago LikeUnlike. (This is from facebook, this poor child hurts has problems with her knees and this doctor won't help her! Terrible doctor!

Jul 31st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Highly recommend Dr. Dzida! Takes great care of his patients.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com