Dr. Franklin Dzida MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Midland, TX

March 1st, 2017
DR DZIDA OPERATED ON ME LAST YEAR. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE DR, HIS STAFF AND WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE

June 16th, 2016
Awesome Dr.

January 13th, 2016
Dr. Dzida is an excellent surgeon. He is very honest and accurate with his findings and the way he treated my mother. She was a very difficult case for him, moving here from another state, having gone septic and 5 total knee replacements on the same leg. Which resulted in amputation, but saved her life. We credit Dr. Dzida for taking on a difficult and complicated case, and had excellent end results. He goes the extra mile to do an outstanding job. Very much appreciated. He is easy to talk to, allows questions and is thorough with his answers.

September 15th, 2015
Rude worst dr ever !!!!!!!!! Ever !!!!! If I could do no stars I would

April 24th, 2015
Upset son!
My mother fell and broke her femur bone that attaches to her pelvic bone. I am a former combat medic war veteran, and former civilian paramedic. Dr Frankleinstein was the pa on call when she got her ER SURGERY. Why MMH contracts with this type of surgeon??? My mothers Blood pressure dropped while in hospital( recovery). Dr Frankleinstein did not care about her heart, head trauma, or other possible medical problems. I had to request a cardio specialist, and a ct scan at our cost, because he thought it was not necessary. Cardio Dr gave her 3 units of blood, and BP became normal. CT scan revealed a mass. MRI was ordered by a neurologist. She has a tumor. Unless you have a cracked, or broken toe nail, I would not recommend this PA. We still have not seen or spoke to this, so called DR. Spoke to his nurse practitioner, that does a pretty good sales job!

January 27th, 2015
I really like how personable he was with us. He talked to us like we were having a conversation and was explaining things in terms we could understand. He went over the pros and cons of doing surgery and not doing surgery. He was very easy to talk to and made my son feel comfortable in a scary situation! Now, I didn't care much for the office, some staff were not friendly but others were great so it kinda evened out. The office has a lot of people in it because of all the doctors so I didn't like that.

February 9th, 2013
MINIMAL and OUT OF DATE care
I would not recommend Dr. Dzida to anyone. He provided me with minimal and out of date care that would have left me deformed and in pain for the rest of my life. He has poor patient interaction. He is constantly changing his mind about future procedures and surgeries and then forgets what he said the during the next appointment. Thank goodness I got a second opinion.

May 8th, 2012
Horrible!
Amanda: She wasn't comfortable. With an arrogant dr who refused to take care of her. Do not take ur children to Dr Dzida!!! 23 minutes ago LikeUnlike. Skye: ^^it was not a fun trip..20 minutes ago LikeUnlike.Shell: I know dr's today are horrible! They don't care we're all just a number, and to treat a child like that! ewww that makes me mad!4 minutes ago LikeUnlike. (This is from facebook, this poor child hurts has problems with her knees and this doctor won't help her! Terrible doctor!