A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Edwards is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Edwards, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Edwards has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Kirby Forensic Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin George Edwards MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin G. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Franklin Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Edwards practices Family Medicine near Springfield Gardens, NY.
See Springfield Gardens Family Physicians.