A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Fleming is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Fleming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fleming has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Carey Fleming MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Franklin Fleming has 3 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Fleming practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.