A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Fleming is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Fleming, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fleming has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Carey Fleming MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin C. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Franklin Fleming has 4 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Fleming practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.