A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Gillig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Gillig, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillig graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Gillig has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin George Gillig MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin G. Gillig practice?
- Dr. Franklin Gillig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Gillig practices Emergency Medicine near Groton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT.
See Groton Emergency Physicians.