A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Gluck is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Gluck, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Gluck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gluck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Franklin B. Gluck practice?
Dr. Franklin Gluck practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.