Dr. Franklin Hayward DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 18th, 2016
dr hayward is very t..
dr hayward is very thorough and excellent service. office staff is very thorough as well and very informed. im very pleased with the surgery and service.

July 11th, 2016
Thrilled with surger..
Thrilled with surgery results! Dr. Hayward and staff were excellent to work with and I will definitely return if I have other issues. Highly recommend Dr. Hayward.

July 7th, 2016
Over all, considerin..
Over all, considering I have never had to visit any other facility such as this one, I would say every visit I have had here has been very pleasant. Thank you all very much!

June 10th, 2015
thank GOD for Dr. Frank Hayward !!!!

June 9th, 2015
This Doctor has my utmost respect he did a two level fusion on me almost 3 years ago and i recommend him to everyone!!!!! He is very caring and works from his heart not so much concerned about how much money he makes off of you, he is more concerned about getting you back to your healthly self and to as close to 100% as he can. Not many Doctors are like that these days. He takes time to answer questions and values your time.

April 23rd, 2015
Good Experience
I have had a good experience with this office. I am satisfied with my results from my surgery and they have been very helpful with my recovery.

March 9th, 2015
I had neck surgery 3 years ago and Dr Hayward and his staff are amazing.

February 9th, 2015
Friendly
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I was in and out in a timely manor. Everything was explained for me to understand. If I had any concerns or questions someone was there to help me immediately.

December 24th, 2014
Great
I was experiencing a great deal of pain and discomfort prior to my surgery and now am pain free. The service was excellent. Dr Hayward is truly a professional in his field. He explained every question I had in detail. He truly is kind and considerate of your feelings and does everything in his power to ensure your are well taken care of. I'm thankful for true professionals like him. His staff is also to be commended.

December 5th, 2014
Very Good
Doctor Hayward and his staff are incredible. I had all but given up hope for my condition until I found Heartland Spine. He and his staff have given me a better quality of life.

March 24th, 2014
Worst experience I have ever had.
I saw dr. Haywards PA and it was one of the worse experiences of my life. I would never recommend him to anyone no matter how much pain he is in, I was put on the so called schedule for a return call from Dr. Hayward and never received a call, been 2 weeks still no call. When the PA discovered that I was not a candidate for surgery he told me pretty much to leave and that there was nothing that can be done for me. When I complained I got a letter saying that I was terminated from his practice. If you are recommended to Heartland spine ask for a dfiierent place to go.

December 14th, 2013
Made an appt. with Dr. Hayward, got in within 1 week. Took my MRI disc from my local hospital. Was in the waiting room 5 minutes or less before being called. Dr. Hayward, his assistant John Davidson, both talked to me about my condition. They suggested the minimal invasive surgery, and had it done within 5 days. They placed several follow-up calls to my home to assure I was doing ok. As with everyone, I don't want any more surgery than necessary, and they suggest other treatments, even those that their firm don't do,so their goal is to help the patient, end of story. I strongly suggest you give them a try. By far, the best experience I've had with any clinic. (We live 90 miles from his clinic, but regardless, we would go again if necessary)