A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. John Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Howell, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Howell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Northwest Texas Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Franklin Howell MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Howell practice?
- Dr. John Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. John Howell practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.