A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Wei Huang MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 3 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin W. Huang practice?
- Dr. Franklin Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Huang practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.