A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Wei Huang MD and PHD is a female Oncologist , has 4 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin W. Huang practice?
- Dr. Franklin Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Huang practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.