A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Klion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Klion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klion
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Klion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klion graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Klion has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Meyer Klion MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin M. Klion practice?
- Dr. Franklin Klion has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Klion practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.