A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Klion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Klion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klion
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Klion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Klion, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Cirrhosis (Biliary)
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Klion graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klion has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Meyer Klion MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin M. Klion practice?
- Dr. Franklin Klion has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Klion practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.