Dr. Franklin Murphy Is this you?

3.2

The Best

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Murphy was the best Doctor I have ever had experience with. He treated my mother with respect, humor and always with a smile. He will be missed so much. May he rest in peace May the welcoming arms of Jesus embrace his family in this time of need. This is a very sad time for all that had the experience and opportunity to know this wonderful man.

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Very VERY rude Dr. Has no respect for others. Gives the impression he's above everyone. Would NOT recommend him at all to others and WILL NOT EVER go back to see him.

Treats staff poorly

Posted on February 6th, 2015

My appt went well because I was warned by another patient not to speak unless spoken to. No problem He is focused and efficient and all went well. My problem came as I was booking all the tests. It took 10 min and the whole time I stood there he was hollering at his staff in the back, cursing and using very crude remarks. It finally got so bad I cancelled my tests, walked back and told him I couldn't see him anymore after hearing how he treats his staff. He apologized several times but I don't need that kind of stress when I'm already having heart problems.

No follow up

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Spent over $1500 for tests... 24 hour monitor, treadmill, sonogram, etc. but when I asked for the results, all he said was "your cholesterol is a little high" He wanted to do an angiogram and possibly a splint, but I wanted more information first. Seems to have upset him that I didn't do it right then.

Posted on November 1st, 2015