A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Labadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Labadie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadie graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Labadie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospita, Bemidji, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Alexis Labadie MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin A. Labadie practice?
- Dr. Franklin Labadie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Labadie practices Urology near Bemidji, MN.
See Bemidji Urologists.