A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Labadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Labadie
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Labadie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Franklin Labadie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Labadie graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Labadie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospita, Bemidji, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Alexis Labadie MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin A. Labadie practice?
- Dr. Franklin Labadie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Labadie practices Urology near Bemidji, MN.
See Bemidji Urologists.