Dr. Franklin Lang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 8th, 2013
Superior Physican
Dr. Richard Lang is a Superior Physican. I recently had two separate surgical procedures on my back. Dr. Lang throughly explained each procedure. He came to the surgical holding area prior to my procedures where he provided comforting words of encouragement. Following my surgery he came to the recovery room to see how I was tolerating the pain. He came to my room helped me walk the first time and upon discharged spent quality time explained my discharge plans. The first three days following discharged he contacted me by telephone to inquire as to my healing progress. I would highly recommend Dr. Lang you will be Richly Blessed.

February 20th, 2012
Dr. Lang is truly excellent in all regards

March 19th, 2011
AWESOME!!!
Dr Lang is above and beyond all the stars in this review! He has to be one of the most caring, compassionate doctors I have ever met, and I've met a lot of them in my journey. When I was in the most pain I have ever experienced, Dr. Lang, along with my surgeon, came up with a procedure to ellieviate said pain. Then, each day, followed up with me personally to make sure there was nothing else he could do to help me. I can't say enough to describe the integrity of this man. He is a gift to anyone who has the need of his services. Thank you, Dr. Lang.