A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Lin, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Lin BS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Lin practice?
- Dr. Franklin Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Lin practices Neurological Surgery near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Neurological Surgeons.