A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Lin, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compression Fractures
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Injections
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Lin BS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Franklin Lin practice?
- Dr. Franklin Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Franklin Lin practices Neurological Surgery near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Neurological Surgeons.