Neurological Surgeon
61 Whitcher St NE
Ste 3110
Marietta, GA 30060
(770) 422-2326
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr Lin is caring and confident  |  show details
by Tracey Sheets on Aug 6th, 2014

I have advanced Ankylosing Spondylitis that has already caused spinal cord damage. Back in 2003 I had a decompression at T8-T9 in Savannah. I was becoming paralyzed from the breast down. I had great results after surgery and regained almost all of my sensation. Then in 2008 I started experiencing more numbness in my leg, loss my balance, etc. I now lived near Columbus, Ga. I started going to doctors trying to find out if surgery would help and if one was willing to operate on me. I couldn't find one. I also just gave up for awhile and let the depression take over. Once I started going to a Pain Clinic for my back pain the doctor there encouraged me to go to yet another neurologist. I found a good one but he was waiting for over a month on old records from Savannah or Statesboro that never came. Then that doctor moved to Atlanta. So my husband and I decided to find a doctor in the Atlanta area. In my first meeting with Dr.Lin I could feel the great confidence and caring for the patient that he has. We scheduled my surgery that day. He had to decompress T8-T9 again. The surgery went great and I regained sensations that I had lost in the months prior to the surgery. A few months later I had to come back because I rapidly started losing feeling in my lower body. I had a spinal fluid leak. They patched me up and I got A LOT more feeling back then. Unfortunately I then could feel the achilles tendon pain in both of my feet. But I told the doctor I would rather feel pain than have paralysis. I did pretty good for about a year until I started having loss of sensation again! I knew their were other calcifications on my spine and this time they needed decompressed. And on in June of 2013 Dr Lin did a decompression of bottom of T9, T10, T11, and top of T12. I had great results from this surgery too. This time I had more strength in my thighs and for the first time when I got up out of bed after surgery, it wasn't hard for me to get up. Dr. Lin handles difficult cases and he has a wonderful bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone that needs the type of surgery he specializes in. I will probably need more back surgery in the future and I plan to go back to Dr Lin if that happens. Sorry to write so much. lol

by Ruth Stewart on Dec 24th, 2013

He is a great surgeon... Had a rough go with some of the other doctors on call.. which made our relationship rocky afterwards... having sever headaches aftersurgery... 2 months later... Nurse admitted to my husband that my sister, our radiologist were liars and and filling my head full of BS .... MRI doesn't LIE! especially when a LPN nor DR has seen the report! Very disappointed in their unprofessional behavior!

Aug 16th, 2012

Dr Lin saved my husband's life after a motorcycle accident. He is top-notch and we were beyond blessed that he was at Kennestone when my husband was brought in.

Oct 31st, 2010

He is the best doctor I ever met.He was so good to my mother when he done her back surgery. I will recommend Dr Linn in a heart beat to anyone who needs back surgery or any surgery he does.HE IS THE BEST AND CARING DOCTOR I EVER MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Roberta Blanton on May 11th, 2010

My overall experience with the doctor was good. He is personable, has a great bed side manner. Although I am still sufferng with back pain and neck pain. I do not believe it is his fault. I believe he is a great doctor.