Neurological Surgeon
Video profile
80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE
Suite 4100
Atlanta, GA 30303
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Ruth Stewart on Dec 24th, 2013

He is a great surgeon... Had a rough go with some of the other doctors on call.. which made our relationship rocky afterwards... having sever headaches aftersurgery... 2 months later... Nurse admitted to my husband that my sister, our radiologist were liars and and filling my head full of BS .... MRI doesn't LIE! especially when a LPN nor DR has seen the report! Very disappointed in their unprofessional behavior!

Aug 16th, 2012

Dr Lin saved my husband's life after a motorcycle accident. He is top-notch and we were beyond blessed that he was at Kennestone when my husband was brought in.

Oct 31st, 2010

He is the best doctor I ever met.He was so good to my mother when he done her back surgery. I will recommend Dr Linn in a heart beat to anyone who needs back surgery or any surgery he does.HE IS THE BEST AND CARING DOCTOR I EVER MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Roberta Blanton on May 11th, 2010

My overall experience with the doctor was good. He is personable, has a great bed side manner. Although I am still sufferng with back pain and neck pain. I do not believe it is his fault. I believe he is a great doctor.