Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Quality of service gone downhill with Wellstar show details Quality of service gone downhill with Wellstar
by Patti Harris on Aug 13th, 2016

Dr. Lin was an excellent doctor when he was affiliated with Emory. After my surgery, he saw me often to ensure that my lumbar fusion was doing well. He operated on me three times for a spinal tumor and lumbar fusion. Bedside manners were excellent. I loved him! Then, he went to Wellstar, and it all went downhill. I waited over an hour past my appts. to see him, with no apologies from him. He seemed very pre--occupied and rushed. had another surgery where he implanted a C-Cuff in out-patient surgery (supposed to be just as good as a fusion). It became infected three days later, and try as I did, it was IMPOSSIBLE to get in to see him. He was totally unavailable and I ended up in ER, and admitted into the hospital where ANOTHER surgeon saw me and treated me with antibiotics. His response was a flippant, "That's the way it goes sometimes." The surgery was unsuccessful, but he insisted it was -but why can't I walk? He ordered another xray to spot the problem, but took a MONTH to read the results. He never responded to my calls about what to do until I left a message for him to either **** or get off the pot. He had an asst. call me to read the results and said to try an orthopaedic surgeon. He had no idea what is causing my weak back other than degenerative disc disease and spondylosis. He doesn't realize how much I raved about him before he hooked up with Wellstar; now, I wouldn't let him operate on my dog. His quality of care has gone way down with Wellstar.

Mar 23rd, 2015

wonderful bedside manner - never felt rushed, attention focused on my concerns

by Miyoshi Lindley-Holt on Jan 29th, 2015

Great Doctor!!! Thanks Dr. Lin

Aug 16th, 2012

Dr Lin saved my husband's life after a motorcycle accident. He is top-notch and we were beyond blessed that he was at Kennestone when my husband was brought in.

Oct 31st, 2010

He is the best doctor I ever met.He was so good to my mother when he done her back surgery. I will recommend Dr Linn in a heart beat to anyone who needs back surgery or any surgery he does.HE IS THE BEST AND CARING DOCTOR I EVER MET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Roberta Blanton on May 11th, 2010

My overall experience with the doctor was good. He is personable, has a great bed side manner. Although I am still sufferng with back pain and neck pain. I do not believe it is his fault. I believe he is a great doctor.