A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Long is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
- Eastern Plumas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Roy Long MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Franklin R. Long practice?
- Dr. Franklin Long has 2 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Long practices Family Medicine near Rocklin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA.
See Rocklin Family Physicians.