A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Franklin Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Franklin Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Franklin Martin Johnson DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Franklin M. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Franklin Johnson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Franklin Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Upland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.